Black Forest Cookies
These Black Forest Cookies are a delicious combination of chocolate, cherries, and coconut. They are easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup butter, softened
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup dried cherries
– 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips, cherries, and coconut.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
9. Allow to cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 6g
– Sodium: 120mg
– Carbohydrates: 19g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 2g