Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies are a delicious combination of cream cheese and chocolate chips. The cream cheese adds a unique flavor and texture to the cookies, while the chocolate chips provide a sweet and indulgent treat. The cookies are soft and chewy, and are sure to be a hit with everyone.
– 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
– 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup light brown sugar
– 1 large egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, cream cheese, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until combined.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Saturated Fat: 4g
– Cholesterol: 20mg
– Sodium: 120mg
– Carbohydrates: 17g
– Fiber: 1g
– Sugar: 10g
– Protein: 2g