These Biscoff Blondies are a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth. The combination of Biscoff spread and white chocolate chips creates a unique flavor that will have you coming back for more. Enjoy these blondies as a snack or a dessert, and you won’t be disappointed.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Biscoff spread
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8-inch baking pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the Biscoff spread and white chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
Serving size: 1 blondie