Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies are a delicious combination of two classic treats. The crunchy Oreo cookies are combined with semi-sweet chocolate chips to create a sweet and salty treat that is sure to please. The cookies are easy to make and require only a few simple ingredients. Enjoy these cookies as a snack or dessert.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies.
- Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Serving size: 1 cookie