Crispy Coconut Cookies Recipe by Indira Maharaj
This recipe for Crispy Coconut Cookies by Indira Maharaj is a delicious and easy-to-make treat. The combination of coconut and sugar creates a sweet and crunchy cookie that is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup butter, softened
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Fold in the shredded coconut.
7. Drop the dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 6g
– Sodium: 140mg
– Carbohydrates: 19g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 2g