Pumpkin Spice Cookies
These delicious pumpkin spice cookies are the perfect treat for the fall season. They are soft and chewy, with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg. Enjoy them with a cup of hot apple cider or a glass of cold milk.
– 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
– 1 cup canned pumpkin
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add the pumpkin, egg, and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
8. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Sodium: 140mg
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 2g