Marry Me Chicken – 40 Aprons
This delicious Marry Me Chicken dish is a great way to impress your family and friends. It’s a creamy, cheesy, and flavorful dish that is sure to be a hit. The combination of chicken, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese is sure to make your taste buds dance. Serve this dish with a side of steamed vegetables or a salad for a complete meal.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place chicken breasts in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cream, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, butter, garlic, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour cream mixture over chicken breasts.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is bubbly.
6. Serve with steamed vegetables or a salad.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 28.3g
– Carbohydrates: 4.2g
– Protein: 39.2g
– Cholesterol: 126mg
– Sodium: 517mg