25 Kid Friendly Budget Casseroles
These 25 kid friendly budget casseroles are easy to make and are sure to please the whole family. They are all made with inexpensive ingredients and are sure to be a hit with the kids.
* 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
* 1 can cream of chicken soup
* 1 cup sour cream
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1/2 cup diced onion
* 1/2 cup diced celery
* 1/2 cup diced bell pepper
* 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
* 1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
* 1/2 cup bread crumbs
* 1/4 cup butter, melted
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese, onion, celery, bell pepper, mushrooms, bacon, and bread crumbs.
4. Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish.
5. Drizzle melted butter over the top.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown.
7. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 24.3g
* Carbohydrates: 22.3g
* Protein: 28.3g
* Cholesterol: 81mg
* Sodium: 745mg
* Fiber: 1.3g