Easy Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
This easy creamy chicken noodle soup is a comforting and delicious meal that can be made in under an hour. It is a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 carrots, diced
– 2 celery stalks, diced
– 4 cups chicken broth
– 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
– 2 cups egg noodles
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the onion, garlic, carrots, and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a boil.
4. Add the chicken and egg noodles and cook until the noodles are tender, about 10 minutes.
5. Stir in the heavy cream and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Serve hot.
– Calories: 437 kcal
– Fat: 24 g
– Carbohydrates: 28 g
– Protein: 24 g
– Sodium: 890 mg