Creamy Cream of Mushroom Soup
This Cream of Mushroom Soup is a creamy and comforting soup that is perfect for a cold winter day. It is made with a combination of mushrooms, onions, garlic, and cream, and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
– 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
– 4 cups chicken broth
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the flour and stir to combine.
5. Slowly add the chicken broth, stirring constantly.
6. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Add the cream and stir to combine.
8. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
9. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
10. Serve warm.
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 14g
– Carbohydrates: 11g
– Protein: 6g
– Sodium: 890mg