How to Use a Cookie Press | Wilton Blog
Making cookies with a cookie press is a fun and easy way to create delicious treats for any occasion. With just a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps, you can make a variety of shapes and sizes of cookies that are sure to please.
– 1 cup butter, softened
– 1 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Gradually add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and mix until well blended.
6. Fill cookie press with dough and press out desired shapes onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden.
8. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 120
– Fat: 7g
– Sodium: 120mg
– Carbohydrates: 13g
– Protein: 2g