No Bake Mini Blackberry Cheesecakes
This delicious no-bake mini blackberry cheesecake recipe is the perfect dessert for any occasion. With a creamy cheesecake filling and a sweet blackberry topping, these mini cheesecakes are sure to be a hit!
* 12 graham cracker squares
* 6 tablespoons butter, melted
* 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* 1/2 cup blackberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place graham cracker squares in a food processor and pulse until they are finely ground.
3. Add melted butter and pulse until combined.
4. Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of a muffin tin.
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
7. In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
8. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
9. Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
10. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
11. Heat the blackberry jam in a small saucepan over medium heat until it is melted and bubbly.
12. Spoon the blackberry jam over the cheesecakes.
13. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
* Calories: 200
* Fat: 14g
* Carbohydrates: 16g
* Protein: 3g