Mochi Ice Cream
Mochi Ice Cream is a delicious Japanese dessert that combines the chewy texture of mochi with the creamy sweetness of ice cream. This recipe is easy to make and requires only a few ingredients.
– 2 cups mochiko (sweet rice flour)
– 1 cup sugar
– 1 cup water
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 8-10 scoops of your favorite ice cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix together mochiko, sugar, water, baking powder, salt, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract until a thick dough forms.
3. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil.
4. Place the dough onto the baking sheet and spread it out evenly.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the mochi is golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and let cool.
7. Cut the mochi into small squares.
8. Place a scoop of ice cream onto each mochi square.
9. Serve immediately.
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 5g
– Sodium: 150mg
– Carbohydrates: 35g
– Protein: 2g