The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever – Smart School House
This recipe for chocolate chip cookies is sure to be a hit with everyone! It’s easy to make and the cookies are soft, chewy, and full of chocolate chips. Plus, it only takes about 30 minutes to make these delicious treats. So, if you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert, this is the recipe for you!
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 large eggs
– 2 cups (12-ounce package) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, beating until just combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips.
7. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
– Calories: 150
– Fat: 8g
– Saturated Fat: 5g
– Cholesterol: 25mg
– Sodium: 125mg
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Fiber: 1g
– Sugar: 11g
– Protein: 2g