80 Vintage Cookie Recipes Definitely Worth Trying Today
Cookies are a classic treat that never go out of style. Whether you’re looking for a classic recipe to make for a special occasion or just want to try something new, these 80 vintage cookie recipes are definitely worth trying today.
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup white sugar
* 1 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
3. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
* Calories: 200
* Total Fat: 10g
* Cholesterol: 25mg
* Sodium: 125mg
* Total Carbohydrates: 25g
* Protein: 2g