Spaghetti Carbonara is a classic Italian dish that is easy to make and full of flavor. This recipe is a delicious combination of bacon, eggs, Parmesan cheese, and spaghetti. It’s a great weeknight meal that can be on the table in under 30 minutes.
– 8 ounces of spaghetti
– 4 slices of bacon
– 2 eggs
– 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Add the spaghetti and cook according to package instructions.
3. Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium heat.
4. Add the bacon and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes.
5. Remove the bacon from the skillet and set aside.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and Parmesan cheese.
7. Add the garlic and olive oil to the skillet and cook for 1 minute.
8. Drain the spaghetti and add it to the skillet.
9. Pour the egg mixture over the spaghetti and stir to combine.
10. Add the bacon back to the skillet and stir to combine.
11. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the eggs are cooked.
12. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
13. Serve immediately.
– Calories: 545
– Fat: 24g
– Carbohydrates: 57g
– Protein: 22g
– Sodium: 545mg