This classic Italian-American dish is a delicious combination of chicken, spaghetti, and a creamy tomato sauce. It’s a great way to use up leftover chicken and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 onion, diced
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
* 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
* 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 8 ounces spaghetti
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the chicken and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
4. Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to package instructions.
6. Add the heavy cream to the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
7. Drain the spaghetti and add it to the sauce. Stir in the Parmesan cheese.
8. Serve the chicken spaghetti hot.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 16.5g
* Carbohydrates: 43.5g
* Protein: 24.5g
* Sodium: 745mg
* Fiber: 4.5g