A hot melted grilled cheese sandwich stuffed with chicken in a white BBQ sauce, onions and pickled jalapenos!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices gouda (or 1/2 cup shredded)
- 1/3 cup pulled chicken, warm
- 1 tablespoon white BBQ sauce (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon pickled jalapenos
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, place one slice in the pan with buttered side down, top with half of the cheese, the mixture of the chicken and BBQ sauce, the onions, jalapenos, the remaining cheese and finally the other slice of bread with buttered side up.
- Grill until golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.