Weight Watchers Teriyaki Chicken is a delicious main dish recipe that is easy to make!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablesppons honey
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 ½ teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, vinegar and spices in a bowl, mixing well to combine.
- Place chicken in a baking dish, piercing both sides of each chicken breast with a fork several times.
- Pour sauce over chicken and then turn chicken over with thongs a few times to make sure to coat chicken with sauce.
- Bake chicken for 30 minutes, basting with sauce from pan every 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice (or cauliflower fried rice) or chill chicken breasts to slice and serve over chicken salads or in wraps.