WEIGHT WATCHERS BURRITO BOWLS 3 SMART POINTS
- 1 1/2 pounds of chicken – ground (99% fat-free)
- 1 packet of Mrs. Dash low sodium taco seasoning or any taco seasoning packet
- 1 15 oz can of black beans
- 1 15 oz can of corn
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped
- Fat Free Salsa
- Fat Free Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup of Instant Rice – cooked
- 1 dollop of Greek Yogurt ( optional)
- In a non stick skillet cook the chicken until brown and no longer pink. Add the taco seasoning packet and 3/4 cup of water. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Gather or prep all the ingredients while the ground chicken is cooking. Open the can of black beans and corn. Dice the tomatoes and green onion.
- In a medium sauce pan add 1 cup of Instant Rice and 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil and remove from heat and cover until all the water is absorbed.
- Now it’s time to make the burrito bowls. Add 1/2 cup of rice to a bowl and then top with all the ingredients you just prepared. Enjoy.