Microwave Jam Sponge Pudding
This delicious microwave jam sponge pudding is a quick and easy dessert that can be made in minutes. It’s a great way to use up any leftover jam you may have in the fridge and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
* 2 tablespoons of butter
* 2 tablespoons of caster sugar
* 2 tablespoons of self-raising flour
* 2 tablespoons of milk
* 2 tablespoons of jam
1. Grease a microwave-safe bowl with the butter.
2. Add the caster sugar, self-raising flour, and milk to the bowl and mix together until it forms a thick batter.
3. Spoon the jam into the center of the batter and swirl it around.
4. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on high for 2 minutes.
5. Allow the pudding to cool for a few minutes before serving.
* Calories: 200
* Fat: 8g
* Carbohydrates: 28g
* Protein: 2g