Green Chicken Enchiladas
These Green Chicken Enchiladas are a delicious and easy-to-make Mexican dish. The combination of chicken, green enchilada sauce, and cheese makes for a flavorful and comforting meal.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
– 1 (10-ounce) can green enchilada sauce
– 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
– 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
4. Add chicken and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce.
6. Spread remaining enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
7. Place a heaping spoonful of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
8. Roll up the tortillas and place them seam-side down in the baking dish.
9. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas.
10. Sprinkle with cheese.
11. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 19.3g
– Carbohydrates: 33.2g
– Protein: 28.2g
– Sodium: 890mg