Only 5 ingredients and made in 1 bowl, these Raspberry Bars are simple to make yet quite fancy and crowd pleasing! They have a coconut oil shortbread crust + topping, and are filled with raspberry preserves.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 70 minutes
Total time: 80 minutes
Servings: 16 Servings
• 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
• 3/4 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup coconut oil, softened (but not melted)
• 13 ounces (about 1 1/4 cups) raspberry preserves
• Optional glaze
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 2 tablespoons almond milk
• Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal.
• In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt. Now add the softened coconut oil, and stir until everything is well combined. The mixture should be rather crumbly. Use your hands if you need to.
• Set aside 1 cup of the shortbread dough, in a smaller bowl. This is your crumble topping.
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Vegan Raspberry Bars