90+ Must-Try Small Batch Desserts
This collection of 90+ small batch desserts is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. From classic cakes and cookies to creative pies and tarts, these recipes are perfect for a small gathering or just a cozy night in. With easy-to-follow instructions and simple ingredients, these desserts are sure to be a hit.
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup buttermilk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the buttermilk.
6. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Let cool before cutting into squares.
* Calories: 200
* Fat: 8g
* Sodium: 200mg
* Carbohydrates: 28g
* Protein: 3g