“The Ultimate Guide to Zero Calorie Foods”
1. Start by washing all of the fruits and vegetables.
2. Chop the celery, cucumber, spinach, kale, cauliflower, broccoli, cabbage, zucchini, mushrooms, bell peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, onions, garlic, ginger, lemons, limes, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, apples, oranges, grapefruit, watermelon, and cantaloupe into bite-sized pieces.
3. Place the chopped fruits and vegetables into a large bowl.
4. Drizzle the honeydew over the top of the fruits and vegetables.
5. Toss the fruits and vegetables together until they are evenly coated with the honeydew.
6. Serve the zero calorie fruits and vegetables as a side dish or snack. Enjoy!