The BEST Chicken and Broccoli Recipe
This delicious and easy-to-make chicken and broccoli recipe is sure to become a family favorite. It’s packed with flavor and nutrition, and is ready in just 30 minutes.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
– 1/2 teaspoon paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 cups broccoli florets
– 1/4 cup chicken broth
– 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken cubes and season with garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Add the broccoli florets and chicken broth to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is tender.
4. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and Parmesan cheese.
5. Serve and enjoy!
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 11g
– Carbohydrates: 8g
– Protein: 28g
– Sodium: 300mg