50 Cutest Dessert Ideas Of All-Time
This list of 50 cutest dessert ideas of all-time is sure to bring a smile to your face. From classic cakes and cookies to creative cupcakes and pies, these recipes are sure to be a hit with everyone. Whether you’re looking for something to make for a special occasion or just a fun treat to make with the kids, these recipes are sure to please.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup butter, softened
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the milk.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Allow the cake to cool completely before frosting.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 10g
– Sodium: 250mg
– Carbohydrates: 35g
– Protein: 4g