Mexican Chicken Marinade
This Mexican Chicken Marinade is a flavorful and easy way to add a little spice to your chicken. It’s made with a combination of spices, citrus, and olive oil, and it’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends. The marinade can be used on any type of chicken, from breasts to thighs, and it’s sure to add a delicious flavor to your meal.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, orange juice, garlic, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal the bag and massage the marinade into the chicken.
- Refrigerate the chicken for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it on a baking sheet. Discard the marinade.
- Bake the chicken for 25-30 minutes, or until it is cooked through.
- Serve the chicken with your favorite sides.
Serving size: 1/4 of the marinade