“The Art of Perfect Scrambled Eggs: Chef Gordon Ramsay’s Fluffy Masterpiece”
Perfect Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
– 4 large eggs
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of milk
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk them together until they are completely blended.
2. Add the milk and whisk until combined.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add the butter.
4. Once the butter has melted, add the egg mixture and stir continuously with a wooden spoon.
5. As the eggs begin to cook, keep stirring and scraping the bottom of the pan to create large curds.
6. Once the eggs are almost cooked, remove the pan from the heat and continue stirring until the eggs are light and fluffy.
7. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Serve immediately. Enjoy!