“The Art of Dumpling Dough: A Step-by-Step Guide from El Mundo Eats”
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup cold water
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt.
2. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the water and oil.
3. Using a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients together until a dough forms.
4. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes, or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
5. Cover the dough with a damp cloth and let it rest for about 30 minutes.
6. After the dough has rested, it is ready to be used for dumplings. Enjoy!