Thai Salmon Recipe with easy healthy sweet chili sauce oven baked in winter or grilled on cedar plank in summer. Read rave reader reviews yourself.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 Servings
• 6 x 6 oz wild salmon fillets, skin on/off
• Pinch of salt
• 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce, divided
• 2 – 3 tbsp green onions, finely chopped
• Cooking spray (I use Misto)
• Make Thai sweet chili sauce.
• In a large baking dish, add salmon in a single layer. Each fillet: sprinkle with a pinch of salt and top with 1 tbsp of Thai sweet chili sauce. Brush or rub with your fingers to coat fish with sauce evenly on top, bottom and sides. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight is the best (up to 24 hours).
• Turn on oven’s broiler on High and position top oven rack 5″ – 6″ below the heat source. Line large baking sheet with foil or silicone mat, spray with cooking spray and place salmon fillets skin side down (if any). Coat with remaining marinade from the dish (if any).
• . . .
• . . .
Read More this full recipes at Thai Salmon