Orange Tofu is a delicious and easy way to enjoy tofu. This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, and full of flavor. The combination of orange juice, garlic, and ginger creates a unique and delicious flavor that will have you coming back for more.
* 1 block of extra-firm tofu
* 1/4 cup of orange juice
* 2 cloves of garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
* 2 tablespoons of olive oil
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drain and press the tofu for 15 minutes.
3. Cut the tofu into cubes and place in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the orange juice, garlic, ginger, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
5. Pour the mixture over the tofu and mix until the cubes are evenly coated.
6. Place the tofu cubes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 25 minutes, flipping the cubes halfway through.
8. Serve and enjoy!
* Calories: 150
* Fat: 10g
* Carbohydrates: 6g
* Protein: 10g