Cheesy Taco Pasta
This cheesy taco pasta is a delicious and easy to make meal that is sure to please the whole family. It is a great way to use up leftover taco ingredients and is packed with flavor.
– 1 lb ground beef
– 1 packet taco seasoning
– 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
– 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 cup frozen corn
– 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
– 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/4 cup sour cream
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink. Drain fat.
3. Add taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, black beans, and corn to the skillet. Simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook macaroni according to package instructions.
5. Drain macaroni and add to the skillet. Stir to combine.
6. Transfer mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish.
7. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and top with sour cream and cilantro.
– Calories: 545
– Fat: 22g
– Carbohydrates: 54g
– Protein: 33g
– Sodium: 890mg