Sugar Free Peanut Butter Pie
This sugar free peanut butter pie is a delicious and healthy dessert that is sure to please. It is made with a graham cracker crust, a creamy peanut butter filling, and topped with a light and fluffy whipped cream. It is a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without all the added sugar.
* 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
* ¼ cup melted butter
* 1 cup creamy peanut butter
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 2 tablespoons powdered sugar substitute
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
3. Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Allow to cool completely.
6. In a medium bowl, beat together peanut butter, heavy cream, powdered sugar substitute, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
7. Pour the mixture into the cooled crust.
8. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
9. Serve chilled.
* Calories: 437
* Fat: 33g
* Carbohydrates: 28g
* Protein: 10g