Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp & Broccoli
This Honey Garlic Butter Shrimp & Broccoli dish is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that is sure to please the whole family. It is packed with flavor and nutrition, and is ready in just 30 minutes.
– 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 2 cups broccoli florets
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 4 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place shrimp and broccoli on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 10 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through and broccoli is tender.
4. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add honey and lemon juice and stir to combine.
6. Pour sauce over shrimp and broccoli and toss to coat.
7. Serve and enjoy!
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 11g
– Carbohydrates: 16g
– Protein: 22g