The third recipe in our FOUR part series featuring FOUR different, but completely interchangeable Stir-Fry (meal prep) recipes. They are each made with LOTS of veggies + a simple delicious homemade stir fry sauce that you make just once and can use for all four recipes! Meal Prep made SUPER..
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- ¾ cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- sliced green onions for garnish
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, and sesame oil. In a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat add the shrimp, peppers, and carrots and pour the sauce on top. Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
- Whisk the chicken broth and cornstarch in a small bowl and add it to the skillet with the broccoli and sugar snap peas. Stir until incorporated and then cover and cook 3-5 minutes or until broccoli is tender and the sauce has thickened. Serve with chopped green onions and serve over rice if desired.