Peach and Honey Ricotta Crostini
This Peach and Honey Ricotta Crostini is a delicious and easy appetizer that is perfect for any occasion. The combination of sweet peaches, creamy ricotta, and honey is sure to be a hit with your guests.
– 1 baguette
– 2 peaches, sliced
– 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Slice the baguette into 1/2-inch thick slices.
3. Place the slices on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
4. Bake for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
5. In a small bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, honey, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
6. Spread the ricotta mixture onto the toasted baguette slices.
7. Top with the peach slices.
8. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the peaches are lightly browned.
9. Serve warm.
– Calories: 150
– Fat: 5g
– Carbohydrates: 21g
– Protein: 5g
– Sodium: 150mg