Easy Summer Appetizers of 2020
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy light and refreshing appetizers with friends and family. These easy summer appetizers are sure to be a hit at your next gathering. With minimal ingredients and effort, you can whip up these delicious snacks in no time.
– 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
– 1/2 cup of feta cheese
– 1/4 cup of olive oil
– 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
– 1/4 cup of fresh basil
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut cherry tomatoes in half and place on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil and balsamic vinegar over the tomatoes.
4. Sprinkle feta cheese over the tomatoes.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and top with fresh basil.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 10g
– Carbohydrates: 8g
– Protein: 4g