Sweet and Tender Salted Caramel Cookies
These Sweet and Tender Salted Caramel Cookies are a delicious treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth. The combination of sweet and salty flavors makes these cookies irresistible. The caramel adds a unique flavor and texture that will have you coming back for more. Enjoy these cookies as a snack or dessert.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1 cup salted caramel chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Fold in the salted caramel chips.
7. Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Sodium: 140mg
– Carbohydrates: 17g
– Protein: 2g