Strawberry Delight No Bake Dessert
This Strawberry Delight No Bake Dessert is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is perfect for any occasion. It requires no baking and is made with just a few simple ingredients. The combination of sweet strawberries, creamy cream cheese, and crunchy graham crackers makes for a delightful treat that everyone will love.
– 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup white sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
– 2 (9 inch) graham cracker crusts
– 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
2. Fold in whipped topping until blended.
3. Spread mixture into graham cracker crusts.
4. Top with thawed strawberries.
5. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 22.3g
– Carbohydrates: 54.3g
– Protein: 5.2g