Sticky Guinness Chicken
This Sticky Guinness Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please. The combination of Guinness beer and honey creates a sticky, sweet glaze that is perfect for chicken. Serve with a side of mashed potatoes or roasted vegetables for a complete meal.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/2 cup Guinness beer
– 1/4 cup honey
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Add chicken breasts to the skillet and season with garlic, salt, and pepper.
4. Cook chicken for 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together Guinness beer, honey, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
6. Pour mixture over chicken and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until sauce is thick and bubbly.
7. Transfer chicken to a baking dish and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until sauce is thick and sticky.
8. Serve with mashed potatoes or roasted vegetables.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 11.3g
– Carbohydrates: 24.3g
– Protein: 43.2g