Black Pepper Chicken
This Black Pepper Chicken recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is sure to please. It is a great way to add some flavor to your dinner table. The combination of black pepper and chicken is a classic that will never go out of style.
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
– 1/4 cup of chicken broth
– 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add the black pepper, oregano, and salt and stir to combine.
4. Add the chicken cubes and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add the chicken broth and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
6. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Serve over rice or with a side of vegetables.
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 8g
– Carbohydrates: 4g
– Protein: 28g