- 3 tablespoons oil of choice
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1–2 serrano pepper, minced, to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon cayenne, to taste
- ¼ cup fresh dill, to taste
- Heat oil in a large skillet or a dutch oven/heavy-bottomed pot on the stovetop over medium heat, then add ground turkey, potatoes, onion and Serrano pepper and cook for 10 minutes. The meat should be fully browned.
- Add the garlic and spices and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Cover with a lid for 2-3 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Turn off the heat, add ¼ cup fresh dill, and stir. Garnish with more dill prior to serving if desired.
Read More Recipes klik myheartbeets.com