A unique and refreshing salad made by tossing crunchy cabbage, salty peanuts, hearty chickpeas, and creamy potatoes with a tangy and spicy dressing made with lemon juice and sambal.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 ½ cups cooked chickpeas (or 1 can)
- ½ cup roasted and salted peanuts, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 2 –3 tablespoons sambal oelek, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon, to taste (freshly squeezed!)
- ½ teaspoon salt to taste
- ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon cayenne or spicy red mirch, to taste
- 1 (6 – 8 ounce) Yukon gold potato, cooked and chopped
- Combine all of the ingredients together, except for the potatoes.
- Gently fold in the potatoes.
- Taste and adjust spices or sambal or lemon juice if needed.
Read More Recipes klik myheartbeets.com