These Pumpkin Snickerdoodles are a delicious twist on the classic cookie. The pumpkin puree adds a subtle sweetness and a hint of spice, while the cinnamon sugar coating gives them a crunchy texture. Enjoy these cookies as a snack or dessert, and they’re sure to be a hit with the whole family!
– 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
– 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
– 1 large egg
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
3. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Add the pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. In a small bowl, mix together the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar and 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
7. Scoop the dough into 1-inch balls and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
8. Place the balls on the prepared baking sheets, about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.
10. Let cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Sodium: 80mg
– Carbohydrates: 18g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 2g