Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
These Strawberry Milkshake Cookies are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth. The combination of strawberry and milkshake flavors creates a unique and flavorful cookie that is sure to be a hit with everyone. Enjoy these cookies as a snack or dessert, or even as a special treat for a special occasion.
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup butter, softened
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup light brown sugar
– 1 large egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup strawberry milkshake mix
– 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Add the strawberry milkshake mix and white chocolate chips and mix until just combined.
7. Drop the cookie dough by rounded tablespoons onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 140
– Fat: 7g
– Saturated Fat: 4g
– Cholesterol: 20mg
– Sodium: 90mg
– Carbohydrates: 17g
– Fiber: 1g
– Sugar: 11g
– Protein: 2g