As you know, I have been working hard this month to supply some delicious, healthy and/or yummy twists to some classic meals and recipes.
- 5 large bell peppers, I used and array of different colors
- 1.5 pounds ground turkey
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 oz. can enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Carefully cut off the tops of the bell peppers and hollow out the insides. Place in a greased 7×11 baking pan and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown turkey until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Place turkey in a large mixing bowl and add black beans, corn, cheese, enchilada sauce, cumin and salt and stir to evenly combine ingredients.