Sex! In a Pan
This decadent dessert is a classic favorite for any occasion. It’s a creamy, dreamy, no-bake treat that is sure to please. With layers of chocolate, cream cheese, and pudding, this dessert is sure to be a hit!
– 1 package of chocolate graham crackers
– 1/2 cup butter, melted
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup powdered sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
– 2 cups cold milk
– 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
3. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
6. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust.
7. In a medium bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk until thick.
8. Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer.
9. Spread the whipped topping over the pudding layer.
10. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
– Calories: 437
– Fat: 24.3g
– Carbohydrates: 48.3g
– Protein: 6.3g