17 Irresistible Party Food Ideas
These 17 party food ideas are sure to be a hit at any gathering. From savory to sweet, there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re hosting a birthday party, a holiday gathering, or just a casual get-together, these recipes will make your party a success.
1. Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce
– 1 wheel of brie cheese
– 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce
– 1/4 cup of chopped pecans
– 1/4 cup of brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place brie cheese on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, mix together cranberry sauce, pecans, and brown sugar.
4. Spread the cranberry mixture over the top of the brie.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the brie is melted and bubbly.
6. Serve warm with crackers or sliced baguette.
– Calories: 250
– Fat: 16g
– Carbohydrates: 20g
– Protein: 8g