Vegan Sticky Sesame Chickpeas
This vegan sticky sesame chickpeas recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner. It is packed with flavor and nutrition, and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
– 2 cans of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
– 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Place the chickpeas on the baking sheet and spread them out in an even layer.
4. Drizzle the sesame oil, soy sauce, and maple syrup over the chickpeas and mix until evenly coated.
5. Sprinkle the minced garlic, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper over the chickpeas and mix until evenly distributed.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the chickpeas are golden brown and crispy.
7. Serve warm and enjoy!
– Calories: 200
– Fat: 7g
– Carbohydrates: 28g
– Protein: 7g
– Fiber: 6g